Tuesday, January 24, 2006

General Observation

Yesterday afternoon I went to the Texas Department of Public Safety to take the last two written tests so that I could obtain my Class B - CDL License. This morning I went and took the driving test. I am now officially licensed to drive the big ACU bus.

Here's my observation/question: What is it about the DPS that brings out the scum of the earth? Yesterday, there were two guys wearing t-shirts that were completetly out of line for public exposure. I'd tell you what they said but my mom reads this blog!

This morning, a man in his early 30's that had not showered or shaved in days (maybe weeks), let loose with a string of obscenities that would have embarrassed Howard Stern.

Now I know I'm no angel, but in comparison to 99.9% of everyone else in the building, I think you could see my wings.

2 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Blogger Craig said...

I will tell my family to stay away from DPS and I do want to know what was on those shirts.

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Jason O'Quinn - PLG said...

Based off your description, it is quite possible one of my family members was there. They like to drive big buses, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home