Thursday, December 15, 2005

Tagged - My Top 7

I was tagged this morning by Craig Fisher. My task: answer the following questions with a list of 7.

List 7 things to do before I die:
1. Celebrate a Texas Rangers World Series Championship
2. Celebrate a Dallas Mavericks NBA Championship
3. Celebrate an ACU Women's Basketball NCAA National Championship
4. Father a child (with Shawna, of course)
5. Become the "official" Director of Basketball Operations at ACU
6. Play golf at Augusta National Golf Course
7. Make a hole-in-one

List 7 things I cannot (or will not) do:
1. Make a hole-in-one (have you seen me hit my irons??)
2. Become a vegetarian
3. Let the gas tank get below 1/4 full
4. Skydive
5. Become a handy man around the house
6. Shoot a deer
7. Ever give the referees the benefit of the doubt

List 7 things that attract me to my spouse:
1. Her ability to put up with my ever decreasing maturity level!
2. Her gorgeous smile
3. Her incredible figure
4. Her stomping her feet in a basketball game
5. Her love for God
6. Her look as she sleeps
7. Her ability to look hot when dressed down

List 7 things I say most often:
1. "Three Seconds!"
2. "Moving Screen!"
3. "Let's go Cats -- D up!"
4. "Why didn't you do/play ______ in the game?"
5. "What's the plan for tomorrow?"
6. "Where do you want to eat?"
7. "You're right, I'm sorry!"

List 7 books or series that I love: (Very tough b/c I don't read)
1. John Grisham novels
2. Max Lucado books
3. Fantasy Football magazines
4. Sports Illustrated
5. ACU Media Guides
6. The Bible
7. Do Blogs count?

List 7 movies I would watch over and over again:
1. Top Gun
2. Spies Like Us
3. Dodgeball
4. Anchorman - The Legend of Ron Burgandy
5. Million Dollar Baby
6. Sixteen Candles
7. The Natural

List 7 people I would love to join in:
1. Garrett Sublette (just to see what he says about section #3)
2. Jarod Cox (ditto)
3. Sarah Campbell (ditto, again!)
4. Andy Luster
5. Brandon Stover
6. Kimberly Holmes
7. David Pittman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home