Wednesday, December 28, 2005

August 5, 2006

In approximately 222 days, my life will change forever. On or near August 5, 2006, Shawna and I will welcome the newest addition to the Lavender household. And no, we're not getting another dog! Shawna is pregnant!

More details to follow. Needless to say, the soon-to-be grandma's and grandpa's were very happy!

And oh yeah, please pray that this baby takes after Shawna and not me. I'm going to need that if he/she is to receive an athletic scholarship someday!

8 Comments:

At 5:35 AM, Blogger Sam said...

Congratulations.

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Craig said...

Amen on taking after your wife. Congrats to you guys.

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger JKMeeks said...

Congrats. Jeremy and I are so happy for you. Hope you have a girl so that Chloe will have someone to play with at church stuff.

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger The Robbins' Nest said...

Congratulations. I just happened to be persuing and found your blog. What a perfect time! Apparently I am way behind as all of my old friends are "blogging." If only I had something interesting to say!

I see where the ACU girls will be playing in Denton soon. Let me know if you are coming in for that game. I would love to catch up! Tell Shawna hello. Congrats again!

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Oh my gosh!! I can't believe I read it on your blog first before hearing it from my mom. I am so excited!!! Welcome to the Children's Ministry! :)

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger Kyle Robarts said...

yea!

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Corey said...

Got your message on the way home from Denver today. I am so unbelievably excited for you. Jennifer and I are praying for you, Shawna and baby point guard! Welcome to the club!

 
At 12:21 AM, Blogger GSub said...

So will me and baby be cousins or siblings?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home