Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Blah, Blah, Blah....

10 random thoughts......

We went to Tarleton State for the first round of the LSC playoffs and won by 14 points. The Plowboys were drunk, called us a bunch of dirty names and then they went home and we kept playing. That's a bitter and twisted group! (Sorry, but I got bored with my basketball stories)

............................

Why does everyone always get so excited about Taco Tuesday at Rosa's? They discount their tacos by $1.50 and you would think you were getting them for free. Now granted, I'll buy them for the discounted rate too. Marketing genius I guess...

............................

I've been to a couple of Ranger games this year and I just don't understand the wave. Why do fans get so excited about the wave? It's annoying and stupid! Next biggest annoying ballpark activity....the tomahawk chop by the Braves.

............................

I'm trying to lose about 12 more pounds. I've lost about 10 so far. Yesterday, all I had to eat was fruit. Bananas, apples, a couple of fruit cups. Bad idea. Very bad idea.

............................

I hate theme parks. I guess growing up near Six Flags will do that to you.

............................

My sister had an Easy Bake Oven and I would secretly make mini cakes when my parents and sister were not at home.

............................

There's a bird's nest right outside our bedroom window. All the baby birds flew away yesterday and I missed it. I'm sad about that.

............................

Why do they call Wheaties the "breakfast of champions"? Give me cheerios anyday. But then again, I guess that's why I'm not a good golfer.

...........................

Greatest baseball movie of all times...Field of Dreams.

...........................

In baseball, everyone plays with a glove on their hand. Then why do they call it a catcher's mitt instead of a catcher's glove?

4 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...

 
At 6:36 AM, Blogger stuckinthe80s said...

Do NOT badmouth Taco Tuesday at Rosa's!!!

 
At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No one may say anything bad about Rosa's.

And why get the tacos? Ever heard of FAJITAS?!?!?

 
At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your parents knew all about the Easy Bake Oven! You can't hide anything from us!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home