Monday, May 02, 2005

4 Years Already!

Tomorrow morning, Shawna and I leave for 5 days in Malibu. While we are there, we will celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary (May 5, Cinco de Mayo). It's hard to believe that the past four years have gone by so quickly...at least for me. Shawna may argue with that!

While there will be plenty of work (ACU business) to do over the next 5 days, I really look forward to the times we will have together. Whether it's a walk on the beach, a candlelight dinner for two, or just quiet time together, I can't wait to spend it with her.

Four wonderful and glorious years! I can only imagine what the Lord has in store for us over the next four years.

Blessings until next week.

2 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger Craig said...

Congrats. Have a great trip. I lok forward to future blogs.

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Stephen Bailey said...

Lav,
Hope you had a great trip. Thanks for visiting my blog. It's good to catch up with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home