Thursday, August 10, 2006

Austin's Friends and Family

I remember when my nephews were born. Braydon was born in 1997, Drew in 1999 and Kolby in 2001. I loved those kids as if they were my own. Everyone would say, "Just wait until you have your own child and then you'll know what it's like to love your own." Well, they're right. I've made what seems like 1000 trips to his room to just stare at him. Part of me can't wait for him to grow up so we can have so much fun together and part of me wants him to stay just like this forever.

For your enjoyment, here are a few more pictures of Austin with friends and family:

Brek and Jagger Horn with Austin

Braydon, Drew and Austin

Mark, Shawna and Austin

Glammy and Zaydee and Austin (Shawna's mom and step-dad)

Pops and Austin (Shawna's dad)


1 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, he could not be any more adorable! But could we just talk about he hair for a second! Haha...like, where did it come from? Shawna...you look awesome!!!
Love you guys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home